ITZ Customer Gold Award
Ahrensburg, 11 April 2019. Europe-wide, the name NORDLAND has been synonymous for the professional, creative, innovative and future-oriented implementation of Digital Signage solutions for many years. Selecting optimally suited soft- and hardware components for each individual project and location is the key prerequisite for the smooth integration of public displays and their successful advertising impact at the POS. Within the framework of a festive evening event held in Düsseldorf on 6 February, NORDLAND received the Customer Gold Award from the FullService distributor ITZ for its successfully implemented DS solutions.
“To meet our customers’ versatile project requirements, we cooperate with strong and renowned hardware partners such as Samsung, LG or iiyama”, reports Key Account Manager Torsten Voß. “This allows us to operate independently in a multi-vendor environment while being able to offer our customers both high-quality products that meet their individual requirements and optimal performance conditions in terms of prices, functionality, warranty periods or special services provided. “
Therefore, having again received the ITZ Award is not only living proof of many years of successful cooperation, but also a guarantee for comprehensive, best-possible project support. When it comes to planning and selecting digital advertising media, our customers also increasingly focus on other decisive aspects such as TCO (total costs), resource-friendly production and energy management. As an independent service provider with a partnership approach towards our customers, we are able to provide target-oriented, competent and objective advice.”
Petra has already been writing for NORDLAND for over 10 years, and is happy to share more interesting news from the world of DS with you soon.
- Résumé 2019/2020: Cross-border growth – NORDLAND remains on course for success!
- Those who treasure fond memories live twice. (Franca Magnani, 1925 – 1996)
- NORDLAND INSIDER. Smart, sustainable, low emissions: NORDLAND tests the first e-cars in its service fleet
- Kölle Zoo focusses on customer communication with a wow-effect: “woof-woof”! – NORDLAND implements Digital Signage solution into new communication concept designed by the dan pearlman Group
- NORDLAND again SCC** re-certified – It’s safe to say: The Best in the North