Daniel Freimuth, Sales Director Integration of Digital Marketing Systems
Ahrensburg, 2 January 2019. At the beginning of 2019, Daniel Freimuth is appointed Sales Director at the system integrator NORDLAND systems GmbH.
With Daniel Freimuth’s appointment, Andreas Pankow, Managing Director at NORDLAND systems GmbH, sends a clear signal and sets the strategic course for the future of the Ahrensburg-based company.
In his most recent position as Head of Sales at IDA Indoor Advertising GmbH, Daniel Freimuth, a graduate specialist for Marketing & Communications, was responsible for adpack Technology in Europe. In his newly created position, Freimuth is responsible for the further expansion of NORDLAND’s network and boosting its European sales activities. In addition, he will focus on the direct support of NORDLAND’s customers.
“With Daniel, we have won a successful sales professional and real industry expert to manage and expand our sales team”, outlines Andreas Pankow. “His comprehensive market know-how – both from the perspective of advertising agencies and technical service providers – perfectly complements our existing competence portfolio. We look forward to realising many innovative ideas and new projects with Daniel.”
Petra has already been writing for NORDLAND for over 10 years, and is happy to share more interesting news from the world of DS with you soon.
- Résumé 2019/2020: Cross-border growth – NORDLAND remains on course for success!
- Kölle Zoo focusses on customer communication with a wow-effect: “woof-woof”! – NORDLAND implements Digital Signage solution into new communication concept designed by the dan pearlman Group
- Digital Signage by NORDLAND – For the “Best Secret” in Frankfurt
- NORDLAND again SCC** re-certified – It’s safe to say: The Best in the North
- Those who treasure fond memories live twice. (Franca Magnani, 1925 – 1996)