NORDLAND is looking for you!
Ahrensburg, 18 April 2019. As a leading service provider in the field of Digital Signage and IT Services, we are, inter alia, currently providing support for more than 25,000 POS advertising screens installed all over Germany. In addition to our down-to-earth, medium-sized-enterprise attitude, both the courage to pursue innovative ideas and the great mix of unique and extraordinary people working for us are the basis for our success. We promote a target-oriented yet “outside-the box” way of thinking; and what’s more, we are genuinely passionate about our projects and are constantly looking for new ways to inspire and impress our customers.
As a dynamically growing and increasingly internationally operating company, we are always on the lookout for real doers, active creators, brilliant strategists, unconventional mavericks and good team workers, who, like us, are eager to make a difference and actively shape the future together. In short, we are looking for multi-talents and specialists: from qualified experts to career starters and lateral entrants.
We would love to receive interesting and detailed unsolicited applications just as much as concrete inquiries about current job vacancies.
Petra has already been writing for NORDLAND for over 10 years, and is happy to share more interesting news from the world of DS with you soon.
- Résumé 2019/2020: Cross-border growth – NORDLAND remains on course for success!
- Those who treasure fond memories live twice. (Franca Magnani, 1925 – 1996)
- NORDLAND INSIDER: Bodo Malzahn, “Lord of the Standards”.
- NORDLAND INSIDER. Smart, sustainable, low emissions: NORDLAND tests the first e-cars in its service fleet
- Kölle Zoo focusses on customer communication with a wow-effect: “woof-woof”! – NORDLAND implements Digital Signage solution into new communication concept designed by the dan pearlman Group