Ahrensburg, 20 December 2019.
All of us will certainly remember 2019 in a special way. This year now coming to a close has been a year of change, transformation and realignments. New topics have appeared on our agenda, and new opportunities have presented themselves to us waiting to be embraced in the coming year.
Just now, however, we are all looking forward to a few days of peace and quiet – and, of course, the inevitable yet somehow also cosy and well-loved Family-Christmas-Chaos.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and every success, health and happiness in the forthcoming New Year – which is not always the easiest thing to wish for in today’s hectic times. And don’t forget: You are the person who decides what’s good for you, today as well as tomorrow… Yes, it’s easier said than done, but basically it’s quite simple:
…a brief moment of respite and reflection
…telling the truth instead of a (usually easier) white lie
…going for a walk in your lunch break
…eating more vegetables rather than meat
…abstaining from milk… or alcohol
…a deep breath, an honest smile, and some heartfelt laughter
Sometimes it‘s the small things in life that pave the way to personal happiness. It is up to each and every one of us to make happiness happen! Please take good care or yourself.
We look forward to seeing you in 2020!
Petra has already been writing for NORDLAND for over 10 years, and is happy to share more interesting news from the world of DS with you soon.
- Those who treasure fond memories live twice. (Franca Magnani, 1925 – 1996)
- NORDLAND INSIDER: Bodo Malzahn, “Lord of the Standards”.
- NORDLAND INSIDER. Smart, sustainable, low emissions: NORDLAND tests the first e-cars in its service fleet
- Kölle Zoo focusses on customer communication with a wow-effect: “woof-woof”! – NORDLAND implements Digital Signage solution into new communication concept designed by the dan pearlman Group
- NORDLAND again SCC** re-certified – It’s safe to say: The Best in the North