Seasons Greeting from NORDLAND
Ahrensburg, 24 December 2018. A successful and exciting year is drawing to a close, and we look forward to enjoying a few days of peace and quiet – and, of course, the inevitable but somewhat loveable and cosy Christmas family chaos.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your great cooperation and the trust you have placed in us in 2018 – and we look ahead into the future with high expectations, because we have big plans for 2019 – both on a professional and private level.
We want to continue to grow, meet new people, and be open for their ideas and experiences.
We would like to create impulses, turn visions into results, enthuse others and let ourselves be inspired by them. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and every health, happiness and success in the New Year.
Please stay healthy and interested, celebrate both your successes and defeats, and most important of all: laugh out loud as often as you possibly can! We look forward to seeing you in 2019!
Petra has already been writing for NORDLAND for over 10 years, and is happy to share more interesting news from the world of DS with you soon.
- Résumé 2019/2020: Cross-border growth – NORDLAND remains on course for success!
- Kölle Zoo focusses on customer communication with a wow-effect: “woof-woof”! – NORDLAND implements Digital Signage solution into new communication concept designed by the dan pearlman Group
- Digital Signage by NORDLAND – For the “Best Secret” in Frankfurt
- NORDLAND again SCC** re-certified – It’s safe to say: The Best in the North
- Those who treasure fond memories live twice. (Franca Magnani, 1925 – 1996)