Ahrensburg, 10 July 2019. As a result of expanding its international partner network, the Full-Service supplier NORDLAND and the company blast digital, one of the leading suppliers of both in- and outdoor Digital Signage solutions in the Netherlands, have agreed to enter into a business partnership.
“Thanks to our extensive network, we are able to offer our customers Europe-wide “The Best Digital Signage” – from initial consulting services to creating a suitable concept and taking care of the rollout including logistics and after-sales services…and much more”, says Andreas Pankow, Managing Director at NORDLAND.
“With blast (www.blast.nl), we have yet another strong partner on board who, inter alia, successfully specialises in creating Digital Signage concepts for retail clients, and who is just as experienced and competent as we are when it comes to operating in the demanding environment of large, international oil companies.
And what’s more, this new cooperation further extends our portfolio – and therefore creates additional business opportunities. Together we will work on perfecting the Customer Journey for our clients – we want to activate our customers and touch them emotionally: in a creative, innovative, and target-oriented way.”
We have already launched the first joint projects, to be followed by others currently under preparation.
Petra has already been writing for NORDLAND for over 10 years, and is happy to share more interesting news from the world of DS with you soon.
- Résumé 2019/2020: Cross-border growth – NORDLAND remains on course for success!
- Those who treasure fond memories live twice. (Franca Magnani, 1925 – 1996)
- NORDLAND INSIDER. Smart, sustainable, low emissions: NORDLAND tests the first e-cars in its service fleet
- Kölle Zoo focusses on customer communication with a wow-effect: “woof-woof”! – NORDLAND implements Digital Signage solution into new communication concept designed by the dan pearlman Group
- NORDLAND again SCC** re-certified – It’s safe to say: The Best in the North