Ahrensburg, 13 August 2019. In the last view days, our Technical Dispositions & Planning department has seen even more hustle and bustle than usual. All of a sudden, everybody seems to have something
“re-e-e-ally important“ to sort out or discuss in the planning department at least once or twice a day – and, of course, it requires a personal visit, since, you know, walking to and fro and up and down the corridor keeps you fit and healthy, …right?!
This unusual rush, of course, has a reason. And this reason has a name:
May we introduce you to … Hilde!
Our new colleague, who, with her charismatic personality, beautiful golden-brown eyes and silky hair, has swept everybody at NORDLAND off their feet right from the very start…:
Hilde, née Dusty vom Steindammer Forst, radiates an infectious joie de vivre – even when she is asleep. Because even then, simply watching her is bound to warm the cockles of your heart.
And she (at least until now) sleeps a lot, because a long working day is pretty exhausting for a 13-week old puppy; and so, sufficient rest and recuperation is immensely important for her.
However, there is a lot to do for Hilde. And also a lot for her to learn. And exactly these are the moments when Hilde prefers to take some time out. But never mind, because, after all, becoming a dyed-in-the-wool NORDLANDIAN takes time and a little patience, too. Not to mention the support of both her two- and four-legged (yes, there are others!) colleagues. But any shortage in that area is surely not to be expected.
To be continued…
Petra has already been writing for NORDLAND for over 10 years, and is happy to share more interesting news from the world of DS with you soon.
- Résumé 2019/2020: Cross-border growth – NORDLAND remains on course for success!
- Kölle Zoo focusses on customer communication with a wow-effect: “woof-woof”! – NORDLAND implements Digital Signage solution into new communication concept designed by the dan pearlman Group
- Digital Signage by NORDLAND – For the “Best Secret” in Frankfurt
- NORDLAND again SCC** re-certified – It’s safe to say: The Best in the North
- Those who treasure fond memories live twice. (Franca Magnani, 1925 – 1996)