Ahrensburg, 9 October 2019. By opening the 500th Rewe-To-Go shop in Garching near Munich at the end of September, Aral’s innovative sales concept reached a major milestone. In the past two years, within the scope of this ongoing RTG rollout, NORDLAND installed around 1,000 43-inch screens in the new shops.
And the conversion still continues: Following a short, meanwhile completed optimisation phase in the summer of 2019, the number of Rewe-To-Go shops will increase to 550 by the end of the year. The target is to implement this cooperative shop concept at up to 1,000 Aral stations by the end of 2021.
Picture source: Aral AG
Petra has already been writing for NORDLAND for over 10 years, and is happy to share more interesting news from the world of DS with you soon.
- Résumé 2019/2020: Cross-border growth – NORDLAND remains on course for success!
- Those who treasure fond memories live twice. (Franca Magnani, 1925 – 1996)
- NORDLAND INSIDER: Bodo Malzahn, “Lord of the Standards”.
- NORDLAND INSIDER. Smart, sustainable, low emissions: NORDLAND tests the first e-cars in its service fleet
- Kölle Zoo focusses on customer communication with a wow-effect: “woof-woof”! – NORDLAND implements Digital Signage solution into new communication concept designed by the dan pearlman Group